Top 15 ways to Increase your facebook page likes or fans. Actually One of the hottest things going in marketing right now is a Facebook Page and the first thing to do when you want to use Facebook as a marketing tool is to create a Facebook Fan Page of your product or business. After you are done with that, the second thing to do is to somehow bring fans there. The big question is ‘how to do that’??
Ways to Increase your Facebook Page Likes:
Tagging Pages in your Updates:
- This one is simple. Just
tag your Fan page(by @ sign)
- whenever you are updating your Facebook Fan Page’s status or are posting something and are adding a description.
Put up a featured discussion in your LinkedIn group:
- If you don’t have a LinkedIn group for your industry, make one. It’s your way to demonstrate your expertise, thereby driving business to your company.
- This discussion can lead to opening the doors to a higher level of customer service that you might not have otherwise had.
Link to your Facebook page on your LinkedIn profile:
- One of the best places to promote your facebook page do that is in the description of your current position. When you describe your position and the company, put a hyperlink to the fan page at the bottom of the description.
- If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, you should get one. Linkedin is one of the best ways to network on a global basis and draw business to your company.
Put your Facebook page on all printed (Outbound) Marketing:
- You wouldn’t send out marketing without your company name would you? So don’t forget a mention of your facebook page. All it takes is one line in a prominent location.
Put your Facebook page on all Social Media (Inbound) Marketing:
- The same reasons apply here as your
- Marketing. It’s a way of “covering all your bases” and making sure that you reach the widest group of people possible. A great way to do this is by sending a tweet out every so often on Twitter asking your followers to also become your fans.
Leverage Your Video Blog:
- Video blogs are also one of the hottest ways to connect with clients and prospects.
- allows you to annotate your video with links that you can use to link back to your facebook page. If your video starts to gain traction on YouTube this link can translate to significant inbound traffic to your fan page.
Mentioning Your Facebook Page on Your Personal Profile:
- You can put a link to your Facebook page on your own Personal Facebook profile, so that any friends of yours that are interested in the niche of your Facebook page can like it. You can put that link in the About Me section with a little description about it.
- And make sure to add
- to your Facebook Page’s link, because the
- are not clickable on Facebook!
Email Your Way There:
- Build awareness about your facebook page in your email signature by include a hyperlink to your
- . When you do this every person you email will have a link to your facebook page, and over time you this will effect an increase your fan base.
Let Your Website Do the Talking:
- You’re already adding value to your company website by having a
- section, so up the ante and mention your fan page in directly within your content. Don’t be afraid to come right out and ask people to join your Facebook page.
Mentioning to Follow Me On Facebook Everywhere:
- This is one of the most effective and easy way of increasing the number of fans on Facebook page. Always include a clickable link at the end of your post, requesting the readers to become a Fan of your Blog/Website on Facebook.
- You should also add a ‘
- ’ button either at the end or at the start of a post, as it will also make some readers become a fan. You should use this ‘Follow Me on Facebook’ on every other social networking website that you are on like StumbleUpon, Digg, Twitter, and even in your Email Signatures. Doing all these things will definitely increase your Facebook fans.
Regularly Creating and Posting Creative and Targeted Content:
- You must have read it everywhere and I am going to say it again — “Content is the king!”. Always try to create good and targeted content in order to make new fans and keep the existing ones. If you have good content on your website, the readers will obviously like it after reading it and doing this would post your post on their walls. This post would then be visible to their friends and so there is a good chance that they might become your Fan too. If your fans share your posts, those posts would appear on their walls with a ‘
- ’ and seeing that, your fan’s friend might also become a fan of your page.
Like Exchanging with Admin of Other Pages:
- If you want you can also try doing like
- . Simply search Facebook Fan Pages in your niche which have a lot of fans and then contact their admins telling them that you will post a like of theirs on your Facebook Page and whether they would be willing to do the same for you. If you will like their page it will automatically appear on the left panel of your Facebook Fan page, in the ‘
- ’ section. If they also like your Facebook Fan Page then yours would appear on those pages too.
- There may be some Fan Pages whose admins may not agree for a
- e. So you can offer them money if you want and pay them through PayPal, or Western Union.
Using Facebook as a Fan Page:
- Changing your Facebook’s Personal Profile to your Facebook Page is also another effective option. You can do this from the option given on top-right side of your Facebook Page. When you click on ‘use Facebook as ‘your-fan-page-name”, you can start using Facebook as your Facebook Fan Page.This is a good way to bring in traffic to your fan page.
- After you have done that you can like other pages and can comment on their photos, links, statuses and videos. Make sure that those fan pages are in your niche but have a large number of Fans. Comment and communicate with the fans of that Facebook Page and always be sweet and friendly as this will bring them to your Facebook Page. This method is similar to getting traffic by commenting on other blogs.
Running Contests on your Blog/Website:
- Contests and giveaways are a great way to get more fans and traffic. Simply keep the requirement for entering the Contest or getting listed for the
- , to be or become a Fan of your Facebook Page. Many websites/blogs use this method and it also proves to be very good way of increasing your number of Facebook Fans.
Connecting Facebook to Twitter:
- If you have a large following on Twitter, then connecting your Facebook fan page to Twitter is also a great way of converting your Twitter followers into your Facebook Fans. You can do this by using any of the many applications on Facebook that let you do it. After doing this your latest status updates, photos, links, notes or events on Facebook page will be tweeted out by your Twitter profile automatically to let your followers know what is going on, on your Facebook page.
- You can also put a link in your ‘About Me’ on Twitter as this might also make some new fans of your Facebook page. You can also create a background image for your Twitter profile, and then write something on the background image with a link to your Facebook page.