- How to Disable Notifications from Any Facebook Group
1. Login in to your Facebook Account.
2. Goto the homepage of the Group from which you want to disable Notifications.
3. At the upper right corner you will see a Notification button. Click on that button and select the OFF button. This will stop all the notifications from that group.
4. You can also customize notifications using Settings button. Under this button you select the activities of group for which you want to get notifications like all Posts, Friend’s Posts.
5. Then click on Save Changes button.
Once you have Disabled notifications from the group you can revert the settings anytime i.e. make it ON to receive the notifications.