General Methods to Increase Utorrent Speed
- The Best Way to Increase Your Utorrent Download Speed is to Download your torrent Files Using IDM(Internet Download Manager) –
- Check the Torrent File that You are Downloading You must Note that it should have good quality of Seeds and Peers.Make Sure that the torrent you are downloading should have higher number of seeders that the Leechers.
- One Way to Increase Your Utorrent Download Speed is to Increase Your Internet Speed –
If you want to Tweak Your Utorrent Settings to Increase Your Utorrent Download Speed Then read the below Guide..It has also been noted that this method has decreased their Utorrent Download Speeds for a very few people so try this Method at Your Own Risk.We are not Responsible for any harm that comes to you after Reading this Post.It is intended to be Used For Information Purposes only.
How to Increase Utorrent Download Speed : Steps to Follow
- First of all Make Sure to Have the Latest Version of µTorrent.You can download and Install the Latest Version From Here ( Download µTorrent ).
- Now Open Your µTorrent and Go to Options and then Select Preferences (Options -> Preferences)
- Now in the Preferences Settings You have to Basically Tweak the Following Settings One By One.
Connection Settings Changes
- Change Random Ports Value to 45682.
- Disable UPnP port mapping.
Bandwidth Settings Changes
- Change the Maximum Upload Rate From 0 to 10.
- Change Maximum Number of Global Connections from 200 to 2329.
- Change Maximum Number of Peers Connected From 50 to 1890.
- Change Number of Upload Slots Per torrent From 4 to 14.
Bit Torrent Settings Changes
- Change Prototype Encryption Outgoing From Disabled to Enabled.
Queuing Settings Changes
- Change Maximum Number of Active Torrents From 8 to 10.
- Change Maximum Number of Active Downloads from 5 to 10.
- Change Seeding Global Minimum Ratio From 150 to 0
Advanced Settings Changes
- Change bt.allow_same_ip change Value From False to True.
- Change bit.connect_speed Value From 7 to 130 By Using The Set Value Option.
- Change dht.rate from -1 to 2.
- Change gui.show_nontorrents_nodes from True to False.
- Change net.max_halfopen From 100 to 120.
- Change rss.update_interval From 15 to 20.
You Must Keep in Mind that You cannot Increase Your Internet Speed beyond the Bandwidth Provided by Your Internet Service Provider though it has increased speed For users having no Limitation on their Bandwidth.This Methods is Proved to Provide Constant Speed For torrents having low Seeders or Peers.It has also been noted that this method has decreased their Utorrent Download Speeds for a very few people so try this Method at Your Own Risk.We are not Responsible for any harm that comes to you after Reading this Post.It is intended to be Used For Information Purposes only…..