Show your name in the taskbar after time….
1. Go to start then Control panel.
2. click on Regional and language option –> click on customize —> select Time tab.
3. Change the AM and PM symbol from AM and PM to your name or any text that you would like to appear on your taskbar.
4. click on apply –> ok –> apply —> ok.
5. Now you will see your typed text in the taskbar.
6. In case , if there is no change then go to taskbar and double click on the time and date property –> in the time area in digital form –> click on the arrow to change AM and PM by selecing and pressing arrow. It will show your name or text –> then click on apply and enjoy.